BILLS SPONSORED AND MOTIONS MOVED
Since his election as the member Representing Toro, Hon. Muda Lawal Umar has Sponsored/co-sponsored a number of bills and motions which includes;
- A Bill For An Act to Establish The Federal Medical Centre, Toro, Bauchi State.(HB.697)- 2nd Reading
- National Youth Development Commission Bill. (HB. 779)- 2nd Reading
- A Bill For An Act To Amend the 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria To Enable Foreign Men Married To Nigerian Women To Be Eligible For The Grant Of Citizenship By Registration. (HB. 664)- First Reading
- A Bill For an act to Amend the 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria (as amended) to Authorize The Judges Of The Federal High Court, High Court Of The Federal Capital Territory And State High Courts To Sit As Justices Of Their Respective Courts For The Purpose Of Concluding Part-Heard Criminal Matters Pending Before Them Upon Their Elevation To The Court Of Appeal And For Related Matters- (HB. 943 ) First Reading
- Federal Cancer Centre, Toro, Bauchi State (Establishment Bill) 2021
- A Motion on the Need to Declare a State Of Emergency on Youth Development In Nigeria.
- Motion on the Urgent Need To Combat The Rising Cases Of Insecurity In Lame-Burra Games Reserve In Toro Federal Constituency Of Bauchi State.
- Motion on the Urgent Need To Rehabilitate the Saminaka – Magama Gumau Highway
- Urgent Need To Revamp And Enhance The Number Of Policemen In Toro Federal Constituency, Bauchi State.
HUMANITARIAN ACTIVITIES EXECUTED IN TORO FEDERAL CONSTITUENCY, BAUCHI STATE
Hon. Muda Lawal Umar has carried out a lot of philanthropic activities within his Constituency and has also shown his people through his numerous acts of service and philanthropy as well as the uncountable projects he has executed for the betterment of his people that he is a different type of politician and this has earned him the name “Mai Daraja” a name usually employed by his people in describing him which in English translates to “ the noble one” . some of the projects executed by the the Hon. Member Includes;
- Facilitated The Construction Of Two State Of The Art Primary Health Care Centre’s (PHC) At Ribina And Palama In Toro Federal Constituency
- Paid The Medical Bills Of Over 300 Less Privileged Constituents.
- Donated Covid-19 Relief Materials To About 30,000 Constituents In Critical Need
- Procured And Distributed N150 Million worth of Medical Equipments to Primary Health Care Centre’s In Toro, Bauchi State.
- Donated A Hummer Bus To Sarkin Yamma Abubakar Community College Of Education Tilden Fulani
- Financed The Construction Of Classroom Blocks, Offices And Stores At Unguwan Rimi Community Secondary School, Tilden Fulani, Toro.
- Donated Over 50,000 Exercise Books To Students Across Toro Federal Constituency
- Facilitated The JAMB-CBT Capacity Building Training Of 300 Students And Financed The Purchase Of Jamb Forms For 170 Best Performing Students In The 2019/2020 Academic Session
- Sponsored The Registration Of NECO/SSCE Examination For Selected Candidates At Toro LGA
- Sponsored The Construction Of Blocks Of Two Classrooms With Office And Store At Diriko Primary School. Tilde
- Sponsored The Construction Of Blocks Of Classrooms At Keda Primary School Nabordo
- Sponsored The Renovation Of Community Day Secondary School Jangari Mallawa,Toro
- Sponsored The Renovation Of Al Mamman Community School Situate At Mallawa Toro
- Supplied Classroom Furniture’s And Renovated Various Classrooms At Zaranda, Toro Federal Constituency, Bauchi State
- Sponsored The Construction Of One Block Of Two Classrooms, Offices And Store At Annur Ihya’ussunnah School For Islamic Studies Toro
- Sponsored The Construction Of VIP Toilet At Ihya’ussunnah School For Islamic Studies Toro
- Sponsored The Renovation Of Blocks Of Classrooms and the Construction of Exam Hall At Yakubun Bauchi College Of Islamic Studies, Toro
- Facilitated The Construction Of One Block Of Two Class Rooms, Office And Store At Maiftahul Ulum Mallawa Toro.
- Sponsored The Construction of One Block Of Two Classrooms, Office And Store At Islamic Secondry School Gumau
- Construction of Two Blocks of Classrooms, Office, Store and Supply of Furniture’s To Pupils At Diriko Primary School, Tilde.
- Sponsored The Construction Of One Block Of Two Classrooms In Kauran Malam Bako, Rahama Ward’
- Facilitated The Construction Of One Block Of Two Classrooms, Office And Store At Sunah Nursery School Gumau
- Facilitated The Construction Of One Block Of Two Classrooms, Office And Store At Garin Dirje, Rauta Geji Ward.
- Construction Of Six Classrooms, Office And Store At Adamu Garkuwa College Of Education, Toro.
- Supply of Writing Materials To various Schools in Toro Federal Constituency, Bauchi State
- Renovation of one block of 3 classrooms in Al-Sunnah College from Islamic studies, Toro
- Construction of One block of 3 Classrooms in Wonu Gari, Lame District, Toro.
- Repaired 20 And Constructed 10 New Hand Pump Boreholes In 10 Villages In Toro Lga
- Facilitated The Construction Of Solar Powered Borehole At Rimin Zayam Toro LGA
- Construction Of 20 Deep Wells In 20 Villages Of Toro Federal Constituency, Bauchi State
- Construction Of Solar Powered Borehole At Nabordo
- Construction of Solar Powered Borehole At Fadi Sonka, Toro Federal Constituency, Bauchi State.
- Construction Of Solar Powered Borehole At Rinji Gaini
- Construction Of Hand Pump Boreholes At Jajuwal, Magama Gari, Miya Barkate,Rinji,Special School Toro, Wundi, Taura,Kurfi,Takadulbo
- Sponsored The Construction Of 10 Numbers Of Hand Pump Boreholes And 4 Numbers Of Solar Powered Borehole Across Various Villages Within Toro Federal Constituency Which Includes; Maagama Gari, Kurfai, Jajuwal, Rinji Gaini, Toro, Marraban Miya Barkate, Runtu, Wundi, Taura Baki, Takadulbu.
- Construction of Motorised Solar Powered Borehole at Motto Zalau Ward.
- Construction of Solar powered Borehole at Zalau Emirs Palace.
- Donated 1,200 Bags Of TAK Fertilizers To Farmers In Toro Federal Constituency, Bauchi State
- Donated 400 Water Pump Machines For Irrigation Purposes To Farmers In Toro
- Supply Of Pesticides And Fertilizers To Farmers In Toro
- Supply Of 252 Knapsak Sprayers To Farmers
- Supply of seedlings, fertilizers and pesticides to farmers
- Construction Of Drainage Culvert At Narabi, Toro LGA
- Facilitated The Construction Of Ring Bridges At Tulai, Toro LGA
- Construction Of Standard Bridges At Tama, Toro LGA
- Facilitated The Construction Of Drainage Culvert At Polci Toro LGA
- Construction Of Standard Bridge At Mana, Toro LGA
- Construction Of Standard Bridge At Gulli Village
- Construction of culvert drainage in Nabardo
- Construction Of Drainage And Culvert At Rafin Hayin Ja’e
- Construction Of Drainages And Culverts In Rafin Hawan Kanoki
- Sponsored The Construction Of Two Culverts At Geji And Biciki, Rauta Geji Ward, Jama,A District, Toro, Bauchi State.
- Sponsored The Construction (Grading And Surface Dressing) Of Road From Post Office To Kaiwari, Toro Federal Constituency, Bauchi State
- Sponsored The Construction Of Multiple Culverts Along Balo Road, Toro Federal Constituency, Bauchi State.
- He Facilitated The Installation Of About 200 Streetlights To Light Up The Streets Of Toro Federal Constituency And The Said Streetlights Were Distributed To Various Villages Which Includes Magama, Narabi, Rishi, Nabordo, Toro Town, Tulai.
- Renovation Of The Nigerian Police Divisional Headquarters, Rishi, Toro LGA
- Donation Of 50 Wheelchairs To The Physically Challenged Constituents Of Toro LGA
- 20 Sets of Motorcycles Donated To Constituents From 17 Wards In 2019
- Trained And Empowered 300 Women On Several Income Generating Skills And Provided Them With Grants To Kick Start Their Businesses
- Secured And Supported Constituents With 100 Motorcycles, 100 Sewing Machines And 100 Grinding Machines To Promote Self Dependency In 2019
- Donated Funds For The Completion Of Toro Central Mosque
- Donated 18 Tricycles And 17 Motorcycles To Indigents In Toro In 2021
- Sponsored The Training Of 250 Women In Toro After Which They Were All Given The Sum Of N30, 000 Each As Start-Up Grants.
- Sponsored The Distribution Of 315 Bags Of Maize, 434 Bags Of Rice And 105 Bags Of Beans To Households In Toro Federal Constituency, Bauchi State.